Industrial Valve Course: Module I
- USD 499.00
- Wed Dec 9 09:00 2020 to Wed Dec 9 16:00 2020
ROYAL SONESTA HOUSTON GALLERIA – HOUSTON, TX, USA
As industrial valves are complex applications, in order to make them perform safely and efficiently, it is crucial to not only understand how the valve works, but also all the processes associated with it, such as design, manufacturing, inspection and operation.
Join Subject Matter Expert, Davi Correia, Mechanical Engineer and Consultant on Wednesday, December 9th at the Royal Sonesta Houston Galleria for the Industrial Valves Course: Module I, where he will cover the most important topics addressed in Valve World, including the Definition of an Industrial Valve, Sealing Mechanisms, Valve Types, Pressure Class Rating, Materials Selection, and more.
• Certificate of completion
• Print copy of Valve World Americas journal
• Digital subscription to Valve World Americas journal
• Professionals looking for a generalized outline of valve systems and equipment
• Anyone looking to renew and update their knowledge base on this subject
• Valve distributors and manufacturers’ sales representatives looking to expand their understanding of the products
• New professionals in the valve industry without a technical or engineering background
For more information, please contact Josh Gillen at 1-416-361-7030 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.